1. The Carolina Panthers will select Cam Newton (QB) out of the University of Auburn. His potential is too high to pass on, even though there are plenty of questions.
2. The Denver Broncos will select Marcell Dareus (DT) out of the University of Alabama. This guy should help the Broncos transition to the 4-3 defense.
3. The Buffalo Bills will select Blaine Gabbert (QB) out of the University of Missouri. If they believe he can be the future of their franchise, then why not pick him third? Von Miller is also a possibility.
4. The Cincinnati Bengals will select A.J. Green (WR) out of the University of Georgia. Assuming they do not trade this pick the Bengals need to pick the best player available. A.J. Green arguably has the most talent in the draft. Patrick Peterson could also be a nice fit at safety.
5. The Arizona Cardinals will select Von Miller (OLB) out of Texas A&M. This guy is loaded with talent and will start from day 1.
6. The Cleveland Browns will select Patrick Peterson (CB) out of Louisiana State University. This guy is number one on a lot of big boards and simply has too much talent to pass up. Julio Jones is definitely in play here since the Browns definitely need a wide receiver.
Here's my projected top six picks in the draft. In the end it is a toss up and the biggest question of the draft is how important is it to get one of the top two quarterbacks? Because there are plenty of players that should be taken before Gabbert and Newton in my opinion. If I'm the Panthers I want A.J. Green to pair with Jimmy Claussen. If you draft Newton your giving up on Claussen and I think it is too early to do so. Regardless, make sure you tune in and watch the NFL Draft at 8pm Thursday night!
the 2011 NFL Draft? No one knows.