Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sports Minute

The Reds look to win a Fourth of July weekend Series' with the Cleveland Indians. Anybody going Friday night for the 2nd Annual Reds Tweetup?


Chad Ochocinco had some interesting things to say about Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown. When asked if it was the end of his time in Cincinnati, Ochocinco said, "There's no such thing as the end for me. Whether I'm in Cincinnati or whether I'm on one of the other 31 teams, I'm going to make it happen. They say the grass is not greener on the other side, but let me tell you, when I'm watering the grass it's going to be green." When asked about the dangers of wrestling alligators Ochocinco said, "I'm willing to try everything once before I die." And if he gets hurt? "If I get hurt, if I lose an arm, I can just be the kicker for the Bengals."

Carson Palmer is retiring in case anyone forgot.


The NBA lockout is just hours away and could end the 2012 season before it even starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment